This is a course for beginner students who have never learned piano, or may need a review of the basics.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to play major and minor scales, read key signatures, and play with both hands.
1. C Position, Tempo and Time Signatures
2. Treble Clef and Ledger Lines
3: Bass Clef, Rests and Repeats
4. Music Dynamics and Slurs
5. Whole/Half Steps and Interval Sizes
6. Eighth, Dotted, and Tied Notes
7. Accidentals and Enharmonic notes
8. Order of Sharps and Major Scale
9. Order of Flats, Chromatic Scale, Stacatto