Start Learning Piano Today!
10 Beginner Piano Lessons with Songs and Exercises
+ 10 Follow-Along Video Tutorials
+ Bonus Music Theory Worksheets
This is a course for beginner students who have never learned piano, or may need a review of the basics.
You can contact the piano instructor: Ivan, anytime for additional questions about this course.
Lessons Syllabus Overview
1. C Position, Tempo and Time Signatures
2. Treble Clef and Ledger Lines
3: Bass Clef, Rests and Repeats
4. Music Dynamics and Slurs
5. Whole/Half Steps and Interval Sizes
6. Eighth, Dotted, and Tied Notes
7. Accidentals and Enharmonic notes
8. Order of Sharps and Major Scale
9. Order of Flats, Chromatic Scale, Stacatto
10. The Circle of 5ths and Minor Scales (Natural, Harmonic, Melodic)
Bonus: Useful Links and Music Theory Worksheets!